♥{blognyamelissa}♥

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just Another Piece of Thought

I've listened to their stories... it's kinda astonishing knowing that there is a life happening, much deeper than what we can barely see through those faces. We've got stories of our own - and feel somehow in this strange world, our stories are the only one that is 'happening'. But Darl, there are a lot more happening out there and everyone has their stories too! Is it bad to say that in someways it's kinda relieving to know that?

Anyway, I've realized that people come across to others. Even those were 'destined' to be, like family. It's such an unsolvable messy thread. But what I've seen more is that our presence as a friend, daughter, parent, sibling, superior, even as a stranger have the power to create either a total hell or a total heaven for others' life?

I've been hearing stories of affair, stories of unthankfkul daughter, abusive father - how people have tremendously tear others apart - a total hell. I think it's kinda scary if in this one time shot in life, we are those who create hell for others' life, either intentionally or not - it doesn't really matter I guess. Hell is Hell.

I do hope in some ways I have been creating heaven for others and especially those who I dearly love - I hope more though, that I don't create hell to anyone around me.

I may be naive but I do hope this evil world we can create a more heavenly places for others - by realizing that our presence, our actions, and words are powerful to create whatever you wanna create in others life - in your life.