♥{blognyamelissa}♥

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunny Side Up

We know what nothing is perfect

everything
every places
every decision
every jobs
every person

has its own good and bad.

So, I really never get it why people like to complain and being negative? If you can celebrate the good in things instead of grumping in dissatisfactions.. why bother to make life harder by whining.. whining.. and whining.

Come on, to be really honest with yourself.. things can't be that bad until you are stuck in its negativity, right?

My last day of being unemployed. I thank God for my unemployment time and I thank God for my job. Content and happy. Can't ask for more!

Have a great day and life by start appreciating the smallest thing in life !!!

Fil 4: 4 Always be joyful in the Lord! I'll say it again: Be joyful!