♥{blognyamelissa}♥

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's r e a l l y Matter

You are looking at a target
In you hands, a bow and ONE arrow
You want to aim it right - don't you?
What does it take to aim it right?
Is it a latest fashionable archery suit?
Is it an shiny bow and gold arrows?
Is it expensive tasty food that is important to build your muscle?
Is it a stylish hair style?
Is it Gucci sunnies?
Is it its accessories; silencers, chess guards, mention it all.
Yes, they are all important and nice to have.
But if you don't have all the time in the world and only
What is REALLY important to aim it right?

Generally we agree that each of us has a fair portion of one life. The good news is, it gives us a sense of achieving the best we can - because there is no other chance. The bad news is that, there is almost no room for mistake - especially with the time's running as fast as this.

Knowing my life now is the only life I have on earth, I want to live it good. My best shot. I don't take chances as I don't live by chances but by significant reason. Of all the battles I can take in this life, I pray that God will give me the wisdom and strength to choose my battle wisely - the battles that are most important and significant. In which I was ever made to.

With a bow and an arrow in my hand, at the end, what is really matter for me if the bow and arrow itself. When everything ends, I want to be remembered as the one who aims it right - not the one with the most expensive equipments=p

Mat 6: 25 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?