♥{blognyamelissa}♥

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

Oh boy - how long has it been since I really write something? 3 short posts in 2009 - have I let everything passes by just like that? Too long that my blog layout started to wreck and I can barely remember how it meant to look like. Despite, I am still on the side that NOT pinning down your thought, experience and life is unforgivable. As days never come back nor repeat, it is important that we take moments to reflect, learn and give thanks – instead of letting everything passes you by granted.

Somewhere between summer moving in - it's the month of December... the year's festivity that marks an end and a new start is just around the corner. As much as my head can barely believe yet my heart is full of believe that everything cannot be more right than this. I have to say that life has spoiled me and I am enjoying every ride of it!

How long ago was it that Uni decided to let me go with another certificate on hand *grin*. My love story has finally comes to "and they live happily ever after" line – I am married, can you sanely believe that?! There will be no more boys stories and I am truly happy with that :)

Our piggy-bank saving has turned into a somewhat different form of saving – it's a home! I cannot stress more on how relieved I was that long tiring search that had taken all my weekends away had come to a happy ending! Despite of the $$$ and time sacrificial to keep the house warm, I think it is worthed ;)

For now, I can be described by three words:
Blissful
Content
Thankful

I'll be back in a heartbeat, I promise.