♥{blognyamelissa}♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work? Career? Whatever...

I've been stuck with wanting to do more. Not merely what I have but what I do. There has to be more than this. Something that fulfils just by doing - despite of the results. I want to do something that I am deeply passionate about, something that motivates me to always go the extra mile .. where only the sky is the limit.

I know life was not meant to be like this - every single day at work simply to fill up the dinner plate with warm meals and the banks with more savings. It has to be more than only those - it should be thrilling, exciting, intriguing. I don't wanna wake up another day thinking, "oh my..... I don't feel like going to work today". Or thinking every Sunday night like everyone else, "oh no, it's Monday again". I want to wake up one day and shout to the whole world, it can't be better than this and this is what I want to do!

Colleque: "so what are you gonna do?
Me: "I don't know.. I am still thinking and hopeful.. I need to do something"